We have blocked off next Saturday, September 18th to raise money for a very dear friend of ours, Manda Rudolph. Most of you have already heard about the fire that burned two Shenandoah County Fair workers on Aug 29th. If not, check out the Northern Virginia Daily’s latest story HERE. Here’s the three of us last year at her sister’s wedding…
Needless to say, all these medical bills are mounting up, and being in the hospital means being out of work…
So… we will be holding an entire day of mini-sessions at a beautiful outdoor location 10-15 minutes from Winchester, VA to raise money for one of the most kind human beings on the planet 🙂 What are these mini-sessions, you ask?
- 30 minutes of photography
- Any kind of session (family, high school senior, baby, child, maternity, headshot, engagement, pet, you name it!)
- All images will be online for 2 weeks for viewing & ordering
- One complimentary 5×7 of your choice with your print order
- PLUS! You get a disk of your images for Facebook use (with our logo) to show off to all your friends!
And don’t forget… all session fees from these sessions will go to Manda to help pay her mounting medical bills.
Tell all your friends, and make a fun outdoor day for everyone! In case of rain, the makeup day will be October 16th. If you can’t make the makeup day, we will credit your session fee towards a regular session on another day of your choice (you’ll still receive all the perks of the mini-session that do not come with our regular sessions).